The third floor of The Water Tower is dedicated to single tenant, long term suite rentals. Tenants has use of the campus amenities and access to events. Being on site enables tenants to actively engage in TWT events and have access to innovative technologies, both providing marketing advantages not found in off-site rentals.
- Suite 303 will be available for lease April 1, 2022. This suite is 1366 square feet.
Be part of our ecosystem!
Construction of The Water Tower’s main building, demo area and field training center are nearing completion, with our Ribbon Cutting Ceremony scheduled for March 30, 2022. We encourage you to check out the many options for having a physical presence on the campus!
The Water Tower Campus intends to become an international destination for water innovation. Thus, all businesses located on the Campus must be engaged in a business that is in furtherance of “Water Innovation Purpose” – defined as:
1) Conducting industry-leading research on water science, including technologies to monitor and treat water;
2) Creating and sustaining partnerships with universities, foundations, utilities, and private industry in order to facilitate the research and application of water science;
3) Providing economic opportunities for County residents in the form of workforce development programs;
4) Educating the general public on the importance and impact of water and the work performed at the Water Tower.