Start Planning Now!
The Water Tower campus is currently under construction and set to open in February 2022. We are currently seeking tenants for office suites and build to suit. Contact us to discuss options!
- Opportunity is open to water-related businesses Land to be structured as a long-term ground lease with Gwinnett Department of Water Resources
- Businesses will have access to The Water Tower ecosystem including labs, expert and staff support and unique marketing opportunities.
- Access to and involvement in the active workforce pipeline for interns, full time employees and training opportunities
On Site Amenities
Access for active, secure testing of water treatment and monitoring technologies through:
- Stub out for trailer hook-ups
- Primary Influent, Secondary Effluent and Advanced Treated Effluent
- State of art laboratory equipment and support
The Environmental & Heritage Center’s trails are immediately accessible from The Campus
- In-the-field and other specialty water-industry training provided by The Water Tower and GWWI.
- Industry recruitment, internships and apprenticeships provided by The Water Tower .