The Water Tower offers world class facilities that encourage collaboration. This is accomplished through multiple components including providing for short term and long term rentals, events, training – both classroom and in-the-field, and R&D facilities – with live water quality flows and laboratory space.
Available for short and long term rentals
Event and Classroom Space
Access to multiple classrooms, conference and collaboration spaces designed to host conferences, training programs, retreats, and networking events
- Three classrooms with seating for 25-50
- 4,500 SF Multipurpose Room with seating up to 250
- 4 conference rooms for 8-24
- Collaboration and Huddle Rooms
- State-of-the-art AV capabilities
- Catering Prep Room
The Water Tower has dedicated “short term” co-working space designed to support start-ups and water industry personnel who desire a more collaborative work experience.
- Day, week, monthly, and yearly memberships available
- Access to conference rooms
- Private, dedicated single and double offices available
- Printing and Wifi access
- 24/7 Access
- Phone and Huddle rooms for privacy
Access to three state-of-the-art laboratory spaces to support water-related research & development
- Experimental, Analytical and Microbiology Labs
- Access to cold room, laundry, glass cleaning, etc.
- Writing stations and lab conference room
- Latest laboratory equipment from premium manufacturers
- Staff support through graduate students
Single Tenant Office Rental
The third floor of The Water Tower is dedicated to single tenant, long term suite rentals. Tenants has use of the campus amenities and access to events. Being on site enables tenants to actively engage in TWT events and have access to innovative technologies, both providing marketing advantages not found in off-site rentals. To learn more about available office space for water-related businesses at The Water Tower, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amenities in the surrounding area
The Water Tower Campus intends to become an international destination for water innovation. Thus, all businesses located on the Campus must be engaged in a business that is in furtherance of “Water Innovation Purpose” – defined as:
1) Conducting industry-leading research on water science, including technologies to monitor and treat water;
2) Creating and sustaining partnerships with universities, foundations, utilities, and private industry in order to facilitate the research and application of water science;
3) Providing economic opportunities for County residents in the form of workforce development programs;
4) Educating the general public on the importance and impact of water and the work performed at the Water Tower.