Innovation through Collaboration
In town for a conference?
Need a change of scenery from your home office?
Want to be where the action is?
Join our ecosystem of innovation through the H2Coworking Membership Program!
The Water Tower has dedicated “short term” co-working space designed to support start-ups and water industry personnel who desire a more collaborative work experience.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly memberships available
- Multiple conference rooms
- Private, dedicated single and double offices available
- 24/7 Access to facility
- Phone and huddle rooms for privacy
- Wifi Access
- Printer/fax access (100 Sheets/Month)
- Use of conference rooms for up to four hours per month
- Reduced lab & demonstration area fees
The Water Tower Campus intends to become an international destination for water innovation. Thus, all businesses located on the Campus must be engaged in a business that is in furtherance of “Water Innovation Purpose” – defined as:
1) Conducting industry-leading research on water science, including technologies to monitor and treat water;
2) Creating and sustaining partnerships with universities, foundations, utilities, and private industry in order to facilitate the research and application of water science;
3) Providing economic opportunities for County residents in the form of workforce development programs;
4) Educating the general public on the importance and impact of water and the work performed at the Water Tower.